Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen, a Vietnamese American businesswoman, lives in Orange County California. I have a lovely fiance called JP and a frightened father Henry. A majority of my followers are familiar with me from my Instagram @annephung, where I document my life - highs, lows, and all in between. In 1990 I moved to America together with my parents and brother as I reached the age of one and half. If it wasn't for my parents' love of perseverance and sacrifice, I probably wouldn't even be here sharing my story. When I realized that I had the potential to be a successful person I set out to achieve my goals and make my parents proud. I believed my future would unfold a certain way: graduate from college, land a corporate position, get married and start an family. The life I had thought I would have did not turn into. The money and the status of my position was not what I wanted to be. I believed that I had wasted my time for an income. The passion I have for fitness as well as my desire to socialize with other people led me to find my new calling as an instructor. The business I started in the year 2014. I am celebrating my seven-year birthday this year. There are few Asian women in the industry. My goal is to become a catalyst within the business to offer high-quality coaching that allows individuals to be healthier and happier person by establishing an environment that is sustainable and meets their personal needs and goals. Also, I'm dedicated to empowering others so they can reach their goals, follow their passions and live your life to the fullest. As my career was taking off, I suffered one of the biggest losses in my lifein the death of my mother. After an eight-year struggle with Scleroderma, she is currently resting on Heaven. I will never forget her and will always keep her in my thoughts and in my heart. If you don't realize it initially, the universe is a way of providing us with what we truly need. The abrupt death that altered my life for the better. It was a true blessing. it gave me an opportunity to experience life. Her death occurred on Tet/Lunar New Year Day. It was the day she decided to start her new journey. I was given a second chance to live a happy and fulfilled life. In my 30's, it is the first that I truly feel like I'm living my life. When I tell the story of my experiences, it's to ensure that other people can relate to my experiences and thoughts. To know that they are not alone. And that there is true love. Therapy is necessary and not uncommon. Also, health is your biggest wealth. My hope is that you live life to its best and have no regrets in your final days. Death is our only guarantee in our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Caterina-Scorsone

Ryan-Charles

sofia-Richie